- Correction of a bug introduced in the previous release which caused the java AWT/Swing event queue to lock which led to very bad behavior, including but not limited to: total lockup, NullPointerExceptions during rendering and destruction of the session cache
- The ability to stop actively running statements. This feature depends on the availability of an optional JDBC method, so your mileage may vary
- Displaying the row counts in the left-hand database tree view is now a configurable option, which is disabled by default. To enable, open the Configuration Dialog and check the appropriate box
- Cleanup of the table view
- The ability to display a table in a workbook by issuing the command 'display table table_name'
- The ability to to display a set of tables in a workbook by issuing the command 'display tables table1 [, table2, ... tableN]
- The ability to display a table's indexes in a workbook by issuing the command 'display indexes table_name'
- And finally, when you mouse-over a table name a tooltip displays with that table column and index information