- Resolved issue which caused the Exception Dialog to lock the front-end when incorrect authentication values were provided during connection establishment.
- Addition of a Connection Progress Dialog.
- Removed 'Row Count Gauge' from Query Results and 'Insert Data' and 'Edit Data' tabs on table view.
- Modified 'Run as Script' to run in the background, providing the usual user experience.
- The Exception Dialog has been tweaked as follows: Esc(ape) key now hides the Exception Dialog, The Dismiss button is now auto-focused and can be executed by either the space-bar or the Enter key.
- Apple shortcuts (Apple-X, Apple-A) now work.
- Resolved issue where Workbook inter-item navigation (via alt+arrows) allowed the cursor to get 'stuck'.
- Resolved issue which caused the connection authentication dialog to appear when a non-established session was closed.
- Added highlighting for a few missing keywords.